Public Speaking Skills Expert, Professional Speaker and Tour Director
Jacki Rose has been starting up and running social clubs for over 20 years! She is a Group Leader, Tour Director and a Public Speaking Skills Coach. While running her full time speaking business for the past 12 years, she has also planned and organized social events and trips on the side and is now spending more time traveling as a Tour Director and less time growing her speaking business.
She is the author of “Take Your Life & Love It,” “11 Steps to Powerful Public Speaking” and several others books on presentations skills.
When Jacki presents she engages audiences with her animated, humorous, and entertaining personality!
Affiliations & Accomplishments
- Author of the Book and CD: “11 Steps To Powerful Public Speaking”
- Author of the Book: “Take Your Life & Love It!”
- Author of the guide book: “MetroWest Cycling Routes”
- Author of: “Take the Stage & Love It”,” Fear to Fabulous Guide Book”, and “100 Public Speaking Tips”
- Board of Directors – National Speakers Association New England
- Board of Directors – Mass ASTD (American Society for Training & Development)
- Certified Trainer through ASTD (American Society for Training & Development)
- President Renaissance Advanced Toastmasters
- Achieved DTM – Highest award earned through Toastmasters International
- Bicycled across the country, 1997