For the entrepreneur or individual looking for private coaching. For companies and organizations with a team of people to coach, please click here…
Create and Deliver a Great Presentation – watch your business grow!
“If you are looking for a speaking coach who can help give that razor-sharp edge to your presentations, look no further. Jacki Rose is a master at speech development and delivery. Because of the coaching that Jacki gave me, I was able to deliver one of the best speeches of my life on the World Championship of Public Speaking stage.”
Katherine E. Morrison, Ph.D. 3rd Place, 2008 Toastmasters World Championship of Public Speaking
Whether you need help…
- getting started in creating your presentation
- enhancing the content to be more effective or
- delivering your finished presentation in a more confident, dynamic, and engaging manner
…you will benefit greatly from presentation skills coaching with Jacki Rose!
Three Coaching Sessions is recommended..
- Learn how to create a fabulous presentation that will keep your audience interested in your material.
- Develop engaging stories that will hone your message and get your audience to buy-in to what you are presenting.
- Feel extremely confident with your presentation and deliver it with lots of charisma so that your audience will be impressed and react to your material with great enthusiasm.
What to Expect…
- Session One. Whether you have the entire presentation complete or you are in the beginning stages of creating it, you will receive valuable input on how to enhance it and make it effective, or just get started.
- Session Two. Based on the feedback and suggestions from session one, you will have worked on your presentation and now you are going to present it to Jacki Rose. We will work on your delivery as well as fine tuning the content.
- Session Three. Based on the feedback and suggestions from session two, you will have worked on your presentation and rehearsed it, and now you will present it again to Jacki Rose. We will work mainly on your delivery, such as presenting with confidence, eliminating nervous fidgeting, emphasizing important points, etc.
One Session: $300
Three Sessions: $850 – save $50
Five Sessions: $1,200 – it’s like getting one session FREE!
Additional sessions after five: Only $195 each
Cash or check is payble at first session. If you prefer to pay by credit card or PayPal – advance payment is required – please ask us for an electronic invoice.
Each coaching session is approximately 1.5 hours – 2 hours
Sessions are held in Westborough, MA or at your office for an additional travel fee.
Here’s what Jacki’s clients are saying…
Hi, Jacki–just a big ‘thank you’ for helping me prepare my presentation –even if I called you at the last minute!! Your fresh ideas & solid suggestions were terrific & right on target. The evaluations I had returned to me & personal comments ….all said it was ‘Excellent’. I’m ready to do it again soon!
Sheila A. White, RN, CSA, CLTC, Long Term Care & Insurance Planning
Jacki’s presentation provided personal coaching and techniques I can use immediately to improve my public speaking. She builds confidence in a friendly atmosphere of “painless” critiquing. Great session!
K. Jasmine, Marketing First, President
Hi Jacki, Thank you so much for your coaching, time and kind comments. You are an incredible coach & I always leave your coaching sessions feeling on top of the world – Thank you!!
Mary Cheyne, 2nd Place Winner Toastmasters Int’l World Championship Public Speaking
Jacki was key in helping me create a strong presentation for our seminars. She also helped give me the much needed confidence and coached me every step of the way to get to that point. I will be hiring her again and again. Thank you Jacki!
Cathleen Gagne, Editorial Director, Tech Target
I have used Jacki’s services more than once when I’ve had to present before an audience and wanted to be sure I gave a great speech. Jacki’s coaching was right on the money. She helped me develop my topic without getting off on a tangent, gave me great suggestions for keeping it interesting, and gave me specific feedback on how to improve each time. Worth every penny, Jacki is a professional who knows her stuff.
Andrea Long, Owner of Fitness a la Carte